Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Been Really Lazy Again...

---
Hello~ It been a while since I last post on my blog.I been very lazy to post on blog ever since I came back to Malaysia. Anyway, I decided to write something now because I am very bored.

I came back to Malaysia at 15th Sept night and slept at Yvonne's place for few days and found a room on campus on 17th and checked in at the same day. There was some problem with my credit card so I went all the way to CitiBank in Damansara do get money from ATM. I'm talking about a lot of money here! Half of my tuition fee. I was carrying it around for few days then went to HSBC bank to make the payment and everything was done by 23th. I really hope that I don't have to do this again for next semester... Really carrying that amount of money around taking public transportation is emotionaly and mentally unstable...

I am very happy that I am finally attending university.. No one would know how much I wanted to study again for past two years. Really. I thought I might not be able to study.

Oh, I just remember the thing that I wanted to post for Yvonne, I didn't get to because my camera had went to better place XD.

That's all for now. Hope I won't be lazy to update my blog.
---

No comments: