Saturday, May 28, 2011

Before n After Exam XD

---
During Study Week
I don't know why but didn't really have mood to study during the study week. Even so I did managed to finish reading all the notes for all the subjects and manage to make notes for FSE, DBS and PNO. But the big big problem is that after writing notes I couldn't remember what I read or wrote about.

During Exam Week
Even during this exam week I didn't had any mood to study.. I end up going online chatting and playing games on facebook. I really don't know what had gone into me.. Really never study so little for exam in my life before. Then I keep on staying up till late to do last minutes studies for the exam and keep on skipping lunch and breakfast.. then feel super hungry after exam. I'm very sad and disappointed about this semester's exam.. My notes were so complete then I couldn't remember 80% of the notes that I wrote and read so many times.. I'm very sure that if I had plan and arrange my time properly would have feel way for confident after the exam. Now I have no confident at all. I hope that I will be able to pass every subjects I really don't wanna come back during August. Part-time job in Korea is super high paid compared to Malaysia you know? And also I wanna be in Korea for Moon-cake Festival I wasn't there for 10 years. I really wanna be present there. Hope everything goes as what I planed.


After Exam - Now
I was in my room and catching up with my sleep XD but still been sleeping late but woke up really late. I really couldn't make myself wake up at all when there isn't any valid reasons for me to wake up. I'm old i guess T__T.
Oh my Future Best Friend teman me to TCR after some weird thing happened to me. Then the TCR3 was super hot super sad T__T. Then visit classmates few times when they were studying in Library. After their exam I finally manage to belanja them ~ I kinna feel happy about it. Those who know be should know that I like to belanja people when I have money that is XD Oh and got birthday gift from them so touched ler T__T After that I finally went and see Yvonne. XD We went to Kajang together with her and her friends. It was fun XD as expected her friends are very easy to hang out with. When we return back to the campus I went to Yvonne room and we chat till 8AM today XD. We had lots of things to catch up with but I have a feeling that we didn't get to keep each other updated with our lives fully yet XD
---
Oh ya didn't get to visit my Future Best Friends room yesterday T__T so sad XD
Today we gonna go and watch Kungfu Panda 2 hope we will have a good time. I also hope that Yvonne will have safe trip to Ipoh ~
---

No comments: