Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trying to be Good & Hardworking Girl XD

---
Hello~
I woke up at 8AM today so proud of myself~ I think i slept at 4AM. XD
Today washed clothes, and came to TCR right away, trying to be a good and hardworking girl. Not really sure how long it can last  XD.. normally can't even last one day hahaha

Oh, I am going back to Korea on 13th of June, I hope. Nikita gonna help me to book today~ Hehe no need to go to KL Central just to book ticket XD Love you so much Niki ♥~ I wanted to go back earlier than I told mom and dad about the ticket price on 12th and 13th which is less than RM300, they said what for i wanna go back so early? It's just good time to go back.. Haiz now wondering what to do when I go back to my KL house. For sure got nothing to do, for sure my dad will drag me to his office T_T

Currently feeling so sad because of having so little friends to hang out. I guess I will be on Facebook for 24/7.

I haven't even study for exam and thinking of my holiday XD.. wonder what happened to trying to be a good and hardworking girl XD.
---

Hope that my brother is doing well in National Service~

---

No comments: