Friday, June 3, 2011

Movies XD

---
As said before in the previous post, we went to midvally to watch Kung Fu Panda 2. It was fun haha and I notice that my reaction and the children reaction in the cinema was the same. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing XD Then again it was a family movie so my reaction being same with kids should be ok right?? After the movie we went back to Kajang to have a dinner then went to the Ice Room. Oh I just remember that day I wasn't really happy or high I think. I think I was kinna mean to those who hang out with me T_T once again Ziwei, Niki and Obrien really sorry for being mean T__T lack of sleep made me down and annoyed some how T_T
---
Yesterday we went to Pavilion to watch X-men it was ok. but not really nice XD kinna weird LOL. But had really good time yesterday XD I can't really remember what we did but I was really high laugh at everything XD. I think its all coz of pesi n coke XD. During dinner all of sudden we plan to go to Genting then coz it was tooo sudden we won't be going hahaha. Really yesterday was so fun.
---

No comments: